Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Farewell January!

Holy fast start to the New Year! I can't believe January flew by so quickly. Normally, I'm happy to see the end of the first month of the year, and give it a kick in the ass on the way out. But, it's been the strangest January here in Chicago that I can remember with what seems like the majority of the days flirting with high 40 and 50 degree temperatures. Yesterday it was 59. Today looks to be another on in the high 40s.  Weird. I think I may have to put on some shorts today.  We had a few cold days last month, and even a few decent rounds of snow, which both have melted within days of falling and replaced with Spring like days. So, here we are on February 1st, and I sort of miss you, you freakish January 2012.  That's all well and good, but I need to snap out of it. I didn't start this blog to share my thoughts on the weather...

At least February starts on a good note. I nabbed a '77 Don Post catalog on Ebay the other night and I just got word that it just shipped out today. I'm looking forward to scanning and posting that sucker soon...

If all goes as planned, I'll be spending a good deal of time scanning some other goodies and various catalogs this month. No time today to post anything substantial today, so I'll welcome February in with a random mask pic. How about a Bump in the Night Robot Monster for no apparent reason other than this mask kicks some serious ass...

Bump in the Night - Robot Monster mask

No comments:

Post a Comment