Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Halloween Care Package

Last week a package showed up from my friend, and fellow Be Something Studios fanatic, Rudy. The box was stuffed full of half a dozen monster masks dug up fresh from a costume shop find...

First up was two BSS masks... a mint still in the package "Shrunken Head" complete with tags, leather lip straps and eyes, as well as a "Gargoyle". The Gargoyle was much larger than I expected, and is easily the largest Be Something mask I own...




Up next were four  vintage masks from West Germany. This Female Vampire and Witch were the first of the batch that I pulled from the box. I have to figure out a way to work this super creepy Witch into my Halloween display this year. This mask is far too scary to leave on a shelf...


This bootleg Caveman and Werewolf were next. The Caveman is instantly among my favorite vintage dime store masks that I have in my collection...

Another big "thanks" goes out to Rudy. You made my Halloween man!

1 comment: