Tuesday, June 22, 2021

2016 Trick or Treat Studios Catalog

 This is an incomplete posting of the 2016 catalog, but majority of pages are here. If you have a copy of the old PDF catalog download that Trick or Treat Studios offered, and would like to share it here, let me know in the comments below. 

This is a excellent catalog and a fun line-up. There was a killer combo of cool licenses and some very talented sculptors that brought them to life. Game of Thrones was a big license to go along with the growing Walking Dead  and Halloween franchise licenses that ToT Studios had secured. Continuing the trend the ToT started in 2015, there were several killer musical licenses featured in this catalog including Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Ghost, and Motorhead. Some classic Distortions Unlimited and Zagone masks were also available through Trick or Treat Studios in 2016. Although the ball had already been rolling, this catalog really catapulted Trick or Treat Studios into the licensing juggernaut it has become today.













































 

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice to see you're back. Do you still need this full catalog .pdf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do still need the full catalog! I could use the 2014 ToT catalog too if you have it. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I wish I could help, but I can only dig up the catalogs from '15 on (I can ask around, though). Meanwhile, how do I send you this one from 2016? It's about eighty-three megs, give or take.

      Delete
    3. Hey! I don't know if my original response made it to your queue or not. If it did, go ahead and delete this one when you moderate them. I do have issue twenty sixteen but I do not have twenty fourteen. I'd be happy to send it to you!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete