Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day!

We got hit with a day long snow storm yesterday. While the storm wasn't too severe dropping about 12" here over the course of the day,  the college I teach at closed up due to the snow and winds. It was the first snow day I can remember in quite some time. We spent the day shoveling and drinking beers and wine. The snow kept the bottles quite cold! Here's a few shots of some of the early clean-up before the snow really came down...


 My wife even helped out with some shoveling too...


3 comments:

  1. HAHA! killer. 12" is a lot of snow man. I'm in Boston, and we just got over a few big storms too. These photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't snow days great when we were kids? Nowadays, if it means getting out of work and throwing a few back, even better. Great pics Phantom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I can just imagine what your neighbors must've thought if they'd happened to spy y'all out there shoveling!

    ReplyDelete