Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One Year Old Today!

The Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks is one year old today! Looking back at the 226 posts since last September 20th, it's been a fun, and quick, year.

I had two goals when I started the blog: #1 to share the collection of monster mask related materials I had amassed over the past 15-20 years. #2 to educate myself more about the art and history of monster masks. I still have much to share, and probably even more to learn, so here's to another year of celebrating the art and history of monster masks...
Photo from J. Willis' Flickr Photostream Photo by Jackie Alpers

Also, I wanted to throw out a big thanks to everyone who checks out the blog. A mere 20 visitors stumbled across this blog last September. During this past month of September 2011, more than 6,490 creeps have dropped by. It's great to know that so many folks share the love of monster masks! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to another year of monster mask goodness.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, man! Yours is one of my favorite joints to visit every day. Here's to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. King-Size Kongrats, Phantom! Your blog is always a daily destination for me. Keep it going, even when it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also my favorite place to stop while i'm having coffee! Great Blog..looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete