Friday, April 22, 2011

Headhunting: A Brief Overview of Mask Collecting - Scary Monsters #12

This excellent article from Dr. Lady was a real ground breaker for me back in 1994. For years I had bought monster mags with any mask related article or ad, but, I had never ran into an article so directly related to mask collecting as a hobby. This confirmed that there were indeed others out there! It also pointed me to Dr. Lady's Movie and TV Monster Mask Collector's Guide which is available in it's updated second printing here.

I believe this article came from Scary Monsters #12 (possibly #10?). I removed it from the magazine over 15 years ago and stored this article in a folder with several other mask related goodies, as evident by the now permanent paper clip marks in the scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment