Monday, January 18, 2016

Weird and Wacky

Whew! It's been a crazy week here in Phantomland. Your ol' pal and the Mrs. have two new additions to the family in the form of newborn twin girls. I'll be taking longer breaks in between posts for a several months. I'll be needing spare time to catch up on sleep and to hang with the gals. In addition, I want to reserve any spare computer time for promoting the Devil's Workshop 20th anniversary. So in between new posts, enjoy the archives.

I also plan to open up a small store to sell the occasional mask. I have a handful that I no longer have room for from my personal collection that need good homes. I also have a good stack of old mask catalogs that I'll be selling here too.

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!
    -jupiter2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations Yellow Phantom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congrats, man!
    that's amazing news.
    All the best with your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A major CONGRATS, Pete... and welcome to the world of sleep deprivation!

    You'll have to make sure those kids are brought up right, so it's a good thing Diego Esponda, CEO of Grupo Rev (home of Ghoulish Productions in Mexico), has posted a video showing the proper way to raise kids in a manner which instills in them an appreciation for the finer things in life!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5jfqax0gM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news Phantom!!! Congrats to you and the Mrs.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete