Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome to the Future!

Welcome to the future and happy 2014 fellow latex loving creeps! The new year will bring big changes to the Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks. There will now be one or two posts every week instead of every day. That doesn't mean the Monster Mask Blog will die off… far from it! Your ol' pal the Yellow Phantom still has much to share!! Who knows what ghoulish goodies await... and when they might appear? One thing is for certain… the answers to these questions will only be revealed in the future...


3 comments:

  1. Yeehaw! One or two posts every week sounds perfectly acceptable to me! Much better than the one or two per month I expected 2014 to yield :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off Happy New Year!!
    With that being said..I am not going anywhere! This blog of yours is and has always been so awesome to me! It is a big resource for me and other mask collectors and as long as there are posts being made, this blog will be visited by me that is for sure! Thank you for continuing it!

    P.S. I love the Gif pic in this blog post! Would love seeing more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave, and Happy New Year to you too!

    Glad you like the GIF. I had fun making it. I'll definitely be making more :-)

    ReplyDelete