Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trick or Treat Halloween III Masks Arrived!

I've been waiting and wondering when the Trick or Treat Studios Halloween III Season of the Witch masks would show up since I pre-ordered them earlier this Summer. They arrived this past Saturday and the wait was more than worth while. I'm thrilled to death to add these to the collection...


While attending Maskfest, I heard that there were complaints about these pieces from die hard fans of the Halloween series. While it's impossible to please everyone, I think some serious perspective is needed here. Consider the quality of these pieces compared to those that were released just a few years back from the company that produced these masks originally. There really is no comparison between them whatsoever. I can't thank Chris and Justin from ToT enough for making these masks a reality... thank you kindly gentlemens!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment