Saturday, October 8, 2011

Collegville 1961 Costumes Catalog

It's been a while since I posted anything relating to vacuform monster masks, and with Halloween right around the corner, it seems like a perfect time, 'cause nothing reminds me more of trick or treating as a little kid than a good plastic mask and vinyl smock.

So, here's some scans of the 1961 Collegeville catalog that I ran into these a few months ago on the Haunted Closet Blog, and have been meaning to post them here...
Image Source: http://the-haunted-closet.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. The company that used to be Collgeville Costumes survives as a flag factory. They still have a Halloween store that opens every October. It's near where I live and always a hoot to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the coolest nugget of knowledge I've heard in a while! Big thanks for the info. Hope you've had a chance to visit this year.

    ReplyDelete