Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back from 'Palooza

I got back into town at about 12:40 in the morning. It was great to come home and hug my wife and see my dogs, but I'm a bit sad that the Monsterpalooza weekend has come and gone. I had such an amazing time hanging out with friends. Thanks to the fellow collectors and artists that made this one of the most memorable weekends I've had in a long time. I feel blessed to know you all. We're very lucky that there are so many special people in this hobby.

I'll post some pics here after I spend a day or two getting back into the swing of things. I wish everyday could be spent as care free as the last four were. Here's a quick picture of Cortlandt Hull's display in the meantime. Also, do check out Classic Movie Monster's Monsterpalooza Week for some great photos.

Untitled

...

2 comments: