Monday, November 21, 2011

Distortions - Brain Attack! Ad

This Distortions ad featuring the "Shark Bait", "Demon Possessed" and "Dragon Breath" over the head masks was scanned from the May '94 issue of Fango (#131), and also appeared a month later in issue 132. The ad itself looks nothing like any Distortions ad that ran prior to, or after this. I suspect it was designed by the folks at Morris Costumes, as the logo is plastered above the Distortions logo. I never ran into the three masks pictured atop the ad in person, but I have always been intrigued by the concept!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get my hands on these! Big distortions fan! Seen any of these around???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any in many years. Hit up thehma.net wanted board, it's the best way to track down an old mask.

    ReplyDelete