Thursday, March 24, 2011

1 Day to Maskfest 2011

With all the final trimmings and touches needed to prepare for Maskfest 2011 tomorrow, posts have been thin this week. I'll have the truck loaded and be on the road early tomorrow morning. If all goes well, I should arrive in Indy just after 1 in the afternoon. We have prepared our largest haul ever for Maskfest having made 36 masks over the past few months. Here's a sneak peek at some of the goodies that will be on display...
Deluxe Creepster Masks
Pumpkinhead bagged and ready
The whole bundle bagged and ready to be packed
I'm planning on posting photos over the course of the weekend whenever possible. I won't have my familiar computer or camera, but what I do have should do the trick. Hope to see some of you this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the pics! Wish I could be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow Phantom, can you shed some light on that pumpkin in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arcane-

    The Pumpkin is a huge over sized mask from Mario Chiodo's Illusive Concepts. Here's some pics of each face:

    http://halloweenmonstermasks.com/photos/Chiodo_3Face_Pumpkin.jpg

    It was released in the early 1990's and I scored this copy from the Fantasy Headquarters warehouse about three years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pics...I have seen that before now that I can see the entire mask. Seems pretty rare. Nice unique score to have in your collection Phantom.

    ReplyDelete