Friday, February 22, 2013

100th Ad Post - 1980 Don Post Ad

Today's post marks the 100th Monster Mask Ad posted here on the Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks! While this two page Don Post Studios ad appeared in several publications, this particular scan came from the June 1980 Issue of Questar. The ad packed a lot of punch as it reads more like a catalog with almost two full pages of classic DPS masks. In addition, the Nosferatu and ALIEN Facehugger Collector's Editions are prominently featured with small write-ups.

2 comments:

  1. I carried the issue of "Twilight Zone" with this ad with me often ... I really wanted the "Face-Hugger"... I would sit in class and draw little sketches of some of these characters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the greatest ad. I have it blown up and framed here in the office.

    ReplyDelete