Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Christmas Story Frankenstein Monster Mask


With the big day less than a week away, I'm looking forward to breaking out one of my very favorite movies of all time... A Christmas Story. I love everything about this movie, but I have to admit that I always especially look forward to a short shot at the end when Randy is sleeping under the tree next to a rubber Frankenstein monster mask.

Here's a nice hi-res still I captured right from the Blu-Ray...
A Christmas Story - Randy and the Frankenstein Mask
In addition, I had some fun with the film and put together a quick edit of the magic moment which can be seen here...


For those interested in the mask itself, it appears to be a Savage Eye Eco-Frank. There are some nice photos of the mask here on this informative and fun UMA thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment