Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Moon Monster Tribute Mask

Howdy creeps, it's been a busy build up to Maskfest. I wanted to take a moment and share some pics of a project I've put a lot of time into these past few months. For a couple of years now, I have wanted to release some Ben Cooper/Collegeville style vacuform masks. After much trial and error, I'm proud to announce the Devil's Workshop's first vacuform release, the Moon Monster Tribute.

Each box comes with a full sized screen printed mask. The mask features Moon-Glo blacklight reactive paint, just like the old Collegeville masks. In addition, each box contains a ultra-soft t-shirt. This release will debut at Maskfest where the first 25 copies will be available. There will be an additional run made available to the public later this year. Hope to see you at Maskfest, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peak...


10 comments:

  1. Phantom, this...is...amazing - I'll be rushing in line to snag one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my only Ad.... and we have to find this out through you, good Sir thank you....
    and a great evening to you and yours.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "yellow Phantom" owns Devil's Workshop....
    and he does have a great fondness for the old Cooper Masks....
    the Halloween of our youth....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Publish any or none of these comments Good Sir ... just found out that one of my Followers used to work for Phil Morris ( of Morris Costumes) and ask "Do I Know You?".... that helped to lift my spirits...
    We took the recent response "personally".. we care little whether you post Any of these comments ... just speaking to you old Friend....
    ... We are Not our best... and trying to be "Nice" about Everything....
    Just saying good Sir Phantom.... You (though no longer listed) were a great influence on my postings... especially in my earlier days....
    Our best wishes you are a very talented person ... (Really Love the creations of "Devil's Workshop") ... and someone to whom we can "Relate" (if only a bit... better than with most other folks)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Good Sir Phantom...
    A great choice on a new Mask design and Concept....
    .. We had previously posted on this iconic Comic book ad (Much like your Wonderful "Gale House Ghoul" mask....)... a great Monster from my early youth, ... thank you for sharing... We will have a post on this now Design.... after all, you (Devil's Workshop) is a place where the great "Terrors" of my childhood are made into such enjoyable creations....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made a "pleasant" comment for posting good Sir Phantom....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We put together a nice "promotional" post on this great Creation, at our Crypt, good Sir Phantom..., the "Moon Monster ad in old comic books was always one of my favorite designs...
    a Great day to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these at the show. Great stuff!
    Next time I'm on the moon I hope I don;t run into this guy....

    ReplyDelete