Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spook Show Week Day 6: Monsters Crash The Pajama Party - "Spook Show Spectacular" (1965)


Welcome creeps to Day 6 of the Midnite Spook Show Monster Mask Week here at the Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks!


This past week, while digging up spook show material for this past week I ran into several reviews for the MONSTERS CRASH THE PAJAMA PARTY (1965). While the original movie receives less than favorable reviews no matter where you look, the basic premise of mask wearing hooligans scaring unsuspecting girls at a slumber party certainly intrigues the monster mask fanatic in me.


Then, without really knowing what was about to hit me, I watched this review for the MONSTERS CRASH THE PAJAMA PARTY - "Spook Show Spectacular" DVD...


This sounds like the greatest monster shlock experience ever! I even order my copy before finishing typing this post. Of course, when it arrives, I'll do my best to capture any monster mask related moments to post here. I'm not sure exactly how I haven't seen this DVD before, but I certainly look forward to popping up some popcorn, putting in the DVD, wearing the 3D glasses and throwing back a few beers when it arrives. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post.
    Never heard of it and it sounds like the greatest Halloween dvd oddity ever.

    Definitely going to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob Rot. I just got the word that it shipped today! Looking forward to digging into it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch this DVD every fall to get me in the mood for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete