Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Evan Campbell Mask Making Tutorials

I'm a big fan of the mask making tutorials that Evan Campbell has on his DeviantArt page.  Mr. Campbell details his process through the creation of his "Blair" mask...



Check out his Mask Making Tutorial Part 1 & Part 2 which include the mold making process and the painting process. In addition, Evan has a great Hair Punching Tutorial and Skin Texture Tutorial. These are excellent resources for aspiring mask makers and seasoned veterans alike. Here's a quick glimpse of Evan Campbell's work...




Image Source: Evan Campbell on deviantART

4 comments:

  1. I first studied from the "Corson Book of Stage Make-Up"...But that was before I even went to work for Morris Costumes..... From some of the people that I met through there and from further research I learned Mush more.... Materials cost too much for me.... and the Liquid Latex that I got for Christmas one year had way too much ammonia to allow it to solidify....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That goat head mask looks just like me. What the fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin your blog Wizerd...two of my favorite things in life are titties and beer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found my friends mug shot from 2016

    ReplyDelete