Tuesday, June 15, 2021

1978 Franco Catalog - Be Something Studios

 

 There is something awesome about a good old fashioned black and white Halloween mask catalog. It's certainly not the quality of image, but if you are old enough to remember holding something like this in your hands, you know what I'm talking about. The 1978 Franco catalog featured three pages of early Be Something Studios masks, all of which are quite rare these days, and a few that I have never seen in person. I've posted a few color catalog shots below as well...




Be Something Studios - Demon mask

Be Something Studios - Fantome mask

Be Something Studios - Fun Ghoul mask

Be Something Studios - Hanging Eye Do mask

Be Something Studios - Uncle Ooze

Be Something Studios -Unicorn mask


1 comment:

  1. I had this blog from a long time in my feed reader without any updates. I didn't even remember to have it, ha!

    Is so nice to see it coming back to life. Kudos.

    Ze

    ReplyDelete