Sunday, January 10, 2016

And now time for a little shameless self-promotion... 

2016 marks the 20th anniversary of the Devil's Workshop. I seriously can't believe that it's been 20 years since I started the Devil's Workshop. To celebrate the milestone I'll be digging out some of the old molds as well and making some weird and wild variants. Each month will feature a 20th anniversary release. Stay tuned and check out the Devil's Workshop Instagram page in the next few days for the first release of the year! In addition, I'll be posting several 20th anniversary images and information here on the Monster Mask Blog throughout the year...


4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, PHANTOM! Best of luck to the future of Devil's Workshop. I'm excited to see what you have in store for this year.
    Also, your post of the Crimson Ghost videos was very enlightening. It was surprising to hear him say that there's only one guy right now who he feels can do a good job on foam-filling a mask. Sounds like a potential untapped industry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! Yeah, I agree with Rudy in his video. There is only one guy I would send an old vintage mask to be foamed. It's an incredibly difficult undertaking to fill a thin old mask that is often dry or cracked and fill it with expanding foam.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Phantom! Here's to another 20!!!

    ReplyDelete