Friday, November 23, 2012

1983-84 Cesar Vinyl Masks

Today is the fourth day in a series of posts featuring the odd ball masks found within the pages of the 83-84 Morris Costumes Mask catalog. While these Cesar masks certainly don't qualify as "monster" masks, I thought it would be nice to post and archive these for anyone who might be in search of them. Aside from the first two pages of generic characters, there are some fun celebrity  masks including Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chaplin, Groucho Marx, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Princess Diana, Prince Charles,  Bob Hope, Woody Alan, and Alfred E. Newman...




1 comment:

  1. They looked kind of "creepy"....
    and there is where I found the Black Widow spiders.... Phil said "We don't have "Black Widows"....
    So I caught the next one that I found, I put in a small plastic bag and showed it to him and killed it on his desk... just to prove a point

    ReplyDelete