Monday, September 24, 2012

1980 Be Something Studios Catalog

I'm not entirely sure where and when I downloaded this 1980 Be Something Studios catalog. I thought it was posted on the HMA awhile back, but I can't for the life of me find the original post. In any case,  the 1980 Be Something Studios catalog is easily one of my top 5 favorite mask catalogs of all-time. Now of course, I'm biased as BSS is my favorite mask maker of all-time, but this catalog has some serious contenders within it's pages.  The list of bad-ass-ery includes: "Vanilla Gorilla", "Fang Face", "Wicked Witch", "Die Ann", "Strangler", "Fantome",  "Devil", "Evil Unicorn", "Vampira", "She Wolf/ Killer Wolf", "Executioner", and "Sentinel"...







4 comments:

  1. Be Something Studios was also my favorite mask maker. I've been looking for the "Decayed" mask in its original paint job for quite a while. Zagone offers it in an updated paint job and I wish they had never changed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father just gave me his 1980s original devil mask from somthing studios. i love it. happy to add it to my collection. a quality made mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congrats on the heirloom Devil mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently scored a mint killer wolf, my absolute favorite BSS mask of all time!

    ReplyDelete