Saturday, May 21, 2011

Don Post 1983 Universal Monsters - Faces to Remember Part 2

Now this is some of the good stuff here... I received some emails a few days ago containing these beautiful hi-resolution scans 1983 Don Post Universal Studios reissues. These images absolutely knocked my socks off as I've never seen a copy of the 1983 catalog. My only exposure to these dapper dressed ghouls was the black and white "Faces to Remember" ad I posted last week.

Big thanks Billy for sending these over, and putting a big smile on my face when I opened up those emails!
Don Post Creature from the Black Lagoon Mask
Don Post 1983 Karloff Frankenstein Mask
Don Post White Phantom of the Opera Mask
Don Post Sargoth Mask

3 comments:

  1. Love the tuxedos with these. Don Post is so good! That Frankenstein mask is just grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, there's something about a monster in a tuxedo that just works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice scans. The Creature is my favorite atom-age monster and Don Post did him proud.

    ReplyDelete